Rules and Regulation For Admissions
• Registrations once completed does not guarantee an admission, it is subjected to various formalities like clearance of admission test, submission of admission related documents in time along with necessary fee.
• Once admission is done, it is only considered completed once school receives all the necessary documents required at the time of admission along with the requisite fee. Paid Registration fees is non Refundable and non transferable.
• Any detail or document if found to be wrong or falsely submitted gives school right to cancel the admission and further process is subjected to School’s management’s discretion.
• A time frame is given to complete all the formalities as then only the admission process is considered completed.
Withdrawals Every admission of the child atTSS is beginning of a new relationship. Sometime for some reason or unfortunate circumstances the parents seek withdrawal of the child that time following points needs to be keeping in mind.
• Before every withdrawal three calendar months notice is to be given. If notice period is not served the parents have to forfeit equivalent three months annual fee charges.
• Admission/Registration charges are non-refundable charges.
Parents are advised to refer the rules and regulations leaflet given at the time of admission for more details.
• 3 1⁄2 to 4 1⁄2 years – L.KG
• 4 1⁄2 to 5 1⁄2 years – U.KG
• 5 1⁄2 to 6 1⁄2 years – Ist Std
• 6 1⁄2 to 7 1⁄2 years – IInd Std
• 7 1⁄2 to 8 1⁄2 years – IIIrd Std
• 8 1⁄2 to 9 1⁄2 years – IVth Std
• 9 1⁄2 to 10 1⁄2 years – Vth Std
• 10 1⁄2 to 11 1⁄2 years – VIth Std
• 11 1⁄2 to 12 1⁄2 years – VIIth Std
Document Checklist : (to be submitted to admission office)
• 4 Color Photo (passport size)
• Birth Certificate (Original –Pre Primary)
• Photocopy of the Caste Certificate
• Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
• Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
• Photocopy of Adhaar Card of students and Parents